Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Luckiest: You & Me

Okay! Brace yourselves for a whole lot of gazing!

First, we gazed at each other in the Cathedral of Learning.

(All photos courtesy of Corey Ann Photography.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we took some pictures at a fountain outside the Cathedral of Learning. After our second official date eight years ago, we sat on some benches near this fountain and had an animated conversation. Mr. Octo swears up and down that it was during this conversation that he realized he was in love with me (on our SECOND DATE!). As I have said, he is far more romantic and prone to falling-in-love-instantly scenarios than I am--I didn't realize I was in love with him until six months later, when we were slow dancing on the grimy basement "dance floor" of a frat house. True story.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we did some posing in front of Schenley Fountain. The fun part of marrying your college sweetheart on your college campus is that practically everywhere holds some kind of significance. A long line of food trucks used to park on the street nearest this fountain; he would get a pad thai and I would get a chicken tikka masala and we'd sit here together and eat and talk.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Possibly my number one top favorite wedding photo:

Photobucket

Then Corey had us stand behind these trees to elicit a kind of "in a forest" look. I love walking through surprise forests in a wedding gown, so I was game.

Photobucket

Long story:

Photobucket

Folks, the fact is, my husband is really really really good-looking. He is so handsome in this next photo, it kills me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I like this guy.

Photobucket

Previously, in the Octopus wedding…

No comments:

Post a Comment