(All photos by Corey Ann Photography.)
Bridesmaid Katie also took me aside to affix my "something borrowed"--Bridesmaid Erica's hair flower--to my hair, while I.....checked my cleavage (with concern), I guess?
Bridesmaid Clara's daughter discovered a fabulously interesting new toy: her mommy's bouquet.
Before I knew it, though, the event staff let me know it was time to pin down our bridal party and get ourselves ready, because everyone else was going to be seated. It was time for our big entrance!
Previously, in the Octopus wedding....
- We did errands all the live-long day.
- We ran late, we got stressed, and we argued.
- We rehearsed and had dinner, and had a great time doing it.
- We got fancy with hair and makeup.
- I got bridal.
- I waited and soaked up the moment in Heinz Chapel.
- We processed up the aisle.
- We made it official.
- We posed our way through our family portraits.
- I had, then recovered from, a minor freak-out.
- We took portraits with our bridal party.
- We took some smoochy pictures.
- We posed for some skyline shots.
- I showed you how it all came together.