We all piled into our non-fancy-but-functional shuttle van (oh, and note Groomsman/Brother Adam's photo bomb in the back corner. A love of photo bombing is just one of the many bonds he shares with Mr. Octo).
Our reception and hotel blocks were all on the North Shore of Pittsburgh, which features totally gorgeous views of the city skyline. By finishing our Pitt photos ahead of schedule, we were able to make a quick stop at the waterfront for some skyline shots!
(All photos courtesy of Corey Ann Photography.)
And one of my brand new husband and I in front of the city we love.
Photos taken, it was time to pile back into our shuttle and arrive at the reception!
(Oh, hey, Heinz Field! Thank you SO MUCH for not hosting a Steelers game on our wedding weekend, making our lives easier times a billion!)
Previously, in the Octopus wedding....
Previously, in the Octopus wedding…
- We did errands all the live-long day.
- We ran late, we got stressed, and we argued.
- We rehearsed and had dinner, and had a great time doing it.
- We got fancy with hair and makeup.
- I got bridal.
- I waited and soaked up the moment in Heinz Chapel.
- We processed up the aisle.
- We made it official.
- We posed our way through our family portraits.
- I had, then recovered from, a minor freak-out.
- We took portraits with our bridal party.
- We took some smoochy pictures.