(All photos courtesy of Corey Ann Photography.)
....and then took our cue from the sulky students and rolled out. (By the way, glowering college students, it was 5 PM on a gorgeous, warm, sunny Saturday and you will never experience such a carefree time again in your lives. Go outside and play!)
As we headed over to our next photo location, we were spotted by a corner vendor who sells Pitt merchandise, and he trotted over with free t-shirts for the bride & groom. Yay! I love you, alma mater!
My groom got caught sneaking a sip of liquid courage.
At the Schenley Fountain, my bridesmaids and I took a load off while the guys took their turns posing for the camera. It felt AMAZING to sit down and chill out on that bench. I remember leaning over to my sister and exclaiming, "this is the first time I've felt relaxed in three days!"
Isn't it nice when the scenery does all the work?
Good news! Our bridal party is wildly attractive.
After several variations of line-up-and-look pretty, it was time for my groom and I to bat our eyelashes at each other. Come back next time for lots and lots of versions of kissy-face!
Previously, in the Octopus wedding….
- We did errands all the live-long day.
- We ran late, we got stressed, and we argued.
- We rehearsed and had dinner, and had a great time doing it.
- We got fancy with hair and makeup.
- I got bridal.
- I waited and soaked up the moment in Heinz Chapel.
- We processed up the aisle.
- We made it official.
- We posed our way through our family portraits.
- I had, then recovered from, a minor freak-out.