Friday, October 1, 2010

Oh, Hey. Sup?

Hey guys. How was your week? Mine was pretty good. The weather was hit or miss. I was very underwhelmed by the Britney episode of Glee, but I think Boardwalk Empire looks like it's going to be a new favorite. It's my favorite time of year (ie the time when everything is flavored like pumpkin), so I celebrated by eating a big slice of pumpkin bread.

Oh, also? I married Mr. Octopus.










(All photos by Corey Ann Photography.)

And guess what? Turns out it is 100% possible to have a wedding that is completely and totally stress-free, drama-free, and mishap-free, and even better, looks and feels exactly how you always dreamed it might. That was a really, REALLY great discovery to make.

I have a honeymoon to wrap up, but I'll see you all soon.

Love,
Mrs. Octopus!

1 comment:

  1. awww YAY! I have been thinking about you... it looks amazing, I hear your party was rocking. So glad it turned out how you wanted. Congratulations to you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete