Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Think I'm Going To Miss You Most of All

Oh, hive. For the first time since the day I was introduced as a new bee, I feel like I really don't quite know what to say.

Being a contributor to this site has been such a joy. 2010 was a very hard year for Mr. Octo and I, in some ways that made it onto this blog and in many that did not. Writing for Weddingbee, though, has never been anything but fun and happy moments and bright spots in my days. Thank you so much for that, and for everything.

Thank you for all the support, the encouragement, the suggestions, and the help. Thank you for the comments that made me laugh out loud; those are some of my favorites. Thank you for being so incredibly, overwhelmingly kind to me over and over and over. I truly love this community, and the friends I've made here. I can't imagine what planning my wedding would have been like without all of you.

Our wedding is well behind us now, though, and it's time to get down to the business of spending the rest of my life with my delightful husband. I didn't originally plan to keep writing after I wrapped up my time as Mrs. Octopus, but I have found that I just cannot stop blabbing about myself on the Internet. So, if you're interested in reading stories about my dog, deep reflections on television shows I watch, tales of times I have been tragic and/or awkward, or descriptions of things Mr. Octo cooked for me while I sat on the couch (ha! seriously though), please feel free to stop by my new blog, The Silver Lining.

I hope you all have fabulous weddings and beautiful, fun-filled marriages.

I'm really going to miss you.

xoxoxo,
OCTO!!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I tried to leave you a comment, but it disappeared? Anyway, I am super sad to see this post. I will miss reading your awesome posts but keep writing here! Or at your new place. Plus, uh, we can hang out in person. But I'm still sad.

    ReplyDelete